– A generous handful of sliced broccoli (dry)
– 2 cloves of sliced garlic
– 2 tablespoons of water
– 1 teaspoon of butter
– A good pinch of flaky sea salt & cracked pepper (we crack our own pepper to give more taste and aroma!)
– Half a handful of flaky almonds
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Head a pan, once hot, add oil followed by sliced broccoli, it should start sizzling away. You don’t want to move the pan too much as that’s what gives the charred broccoli its taste and look. Just jiggle the pan lightly.
2. Add garlic, then water to take the edge off
3. Add butter and a good amount of salt and cracked pepper to your taste
4. Add almonds for a few seconds and serve!